Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who is this girl and why is she so unusual?

Well hello everyone. I've made this blog so I might as well use it.

A little bit about me:

I'm an art student. Junior year to be exact. I'm an illustration major and, as of two days ago, I just took on an art history minor. I'm 20 years old and I've been drawing ever since I realized that crayons weren't for eating. My influences span over pretty much everything. I'm passionate about history and folklore and literature but I'm also into steampunk, anime, and more music than I can sum up.

I've been writing in various blogs for years, mostly in Livejournal for personal use but now it's time to be a grownup and get my Big Girl Journal...that is, my professional one. I'll be using this journal, hopefully, to share my artwork and talk about what I do.

Hopefully I won't bore anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Good plan Ria :) I hope to see that you put it to good use. You should follow my blog that's going to be for pretty much the same thing. We can be art blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete